Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I really miss food..I miss my blog..I miss looking at pictures of food..

I'm 14 weeks now..and I almost went a whole day without meds yesterday..but then each time I opened my mouth to talk I would gag and had to take the meds...I still can't eat much..I am limited to veggies and plain noodles...potato soup with no meat...

Hopefully before long I can eat again..and share my love of food..I tell ya..once I can eat food again, I am hitting all the local buffets...Tippys Taco all you can eat, Chinese all you can eat, and Golden Corral...but you know even thinking about this is making me gag..so I gotta go...Hopefully once I am better I can catch up on all your creations. Thanks for your patience during this difficult time...but in the end..I get a baby...so its all worth it. :-)

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Amber.

    I'm hoping you feel better soon. Hope you get to go to the all you can eat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would say that makes it all worth it. Take care and happynew year!

    ReplyDelete