Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bun in my oven-still here but sick as a dog!

For those of you wondering where I went....I am still here...and still cooking..just not literally. In fact, food has not been my friend the past few weeks. I can't eat anything except plain toast, crackers, and ginger tea and no one wants to see a picture of that. Please know, this shouldn't last forever and hopefully once I pass the first trimester I will be able to share in my love of cooking once more.

P.S. I can't even look at pictures of food right now...unfortunately, it all makes me gag and sick to my stomach. Please don't take it personally that I have not been around to post comments on your blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry that you've been feeling so bad. Hopefully won't last much longer.

    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete